Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oreo

Addie dipping her first oreo!


Yummy!

Also...I wanted to keep record of the cute things Addie says nowadays: (this is for Billy and me some of you will be bored)
1) "Bonkersame" that is what she calls basketball games. Every now and then Billy will take her to a Collierville game (which she loves to dance with the cheerleaders at).
2) She says "I smell somefing"
3)Milky
4) When she wants some of your drink she will say "just a little bit" and hold out her hand.
5) Every time I put her to bed as soon as I get to the door she says "Mommy?...give me a kiss....Mommy.....um...cover me up.....Mommy....I need one more hug" I get to the door 4 or 5 times with her saying that and I am not strong enough to just walk out. Well...actually I did last night and the "mommy's?" just got louder. Billy puts her down once and she is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment