Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Addie

Once again I'm copying Alicia. She gave Ramsey a quiz on her blog and I thought it was such a great idea.

I am going to give this quiz to Add once a year to see how her answers change as she gets older. Here goes...

Addie's 3 year old quiz

What's your name? "A D D I E" she spelled it!

How old are you? She held up 3 fingers

What is your favorite color? pink and purple

Who is your best friend? Ella and Owie

Favorite animal? A lion

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy

Favorite movie? Barbie Ballerina

Favorite book? Berenstain Bears

What makes you happy? Lilly

What makes you sad?  she shrugged her shoulders and wouldn't answer.

Favorite food?  carrots

Favorite song?  Jesus loves me

Favorite game? moon bounce and barbies

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I am glad she said she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up and didn't say she didn't want to be her friends...ha

    ReplyDelete