Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!!!

(Alicia...if you are reading this I am copying you! haha)

That being said...we had a great low-key New Year's Eve. I love holidays (especially Halloween) but I LOATH NEW YEARS!! I can't pin point why I don't like it. I don't like staying up late and the "Al Lang Syne" song depresses me for some reason. I guess I don't like change and the fact the year is over is just sad. I know a new one is beginning but it's going by too fast. Not to mention we only have till December 21st now until the world ends so that's depressing too. On the other hand, I'm excited about this New Year because I get to meet my second baby girl...Lilly!

Here are some pics of our New Year's Eve. We had a fun time at Erica and Micah's house. I'm so thankful for my family and friends and celebrating the new year with them.


Disregard the hugeness on the couch. I'm not big...Emily and Jessica are just extremely skinny!! And Alicia is just plain cute pregnant!




Oh and I changed wardrobes too

No comments:

Post a Comment