Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Big 03!

Well our little baby turned 3 this year! She had a "Cinco de Enero" fiesta party aka Dora. We had so much fun!



Our first guest arrived to help preparty
Andrea and Baby Harvey



                        Baby Hudson was so excited about the cake! He just wanted a taste!

My favorite picture! She was looking at me because she was embarrassed while everyone was singing.




Hitting the pinata!

Future GBC Marlin!


Sweet Lola

Hudson hitting it...future Red Devil baseball player!


Tennis Pro






                                            Twins! I wonder how people would tell us apart??

Addie I am having so much fun watching you grow up! You are just doing it WAY too fast!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party and my wife did a wonderful job planning. I just can't believe my little baby is getting older. -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Hate that I missed it! Love you, Addie!

    ReplyDelete