Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Funny!

I didn't know that people could find this blog. I started it so I could have sort of a scrapbook for Addie when she is older and I didn't tell anyone I started this. Then one day I get a text from someone saying "I just read yada yada on your blog". So I flipped out thinking how did she know I had one? Long story short...I didn't know if you clicked on my picture you could get to this. Nevertheless...now I'm excited to share it!
The weirdest thing has come over me lately and I'm REALLY ready to go back to school!! I can't wait to decorate and organize my room, see all my teacher friends, take notes in my new notebook, meet all my new little students, and start a great new school year. I think that is why God made seasons in the year. He knew we needed a break and a fresh new start every once in a while. It's going to be hard leaving Addie but I think since she is older I won't cry every time I drop her off. When she was only a year I was terrified I was going to miss a milestone. I told my mom never to tell me if she walked first with her and to let me think I saw it first. Of course she didn't...she called me one day and said "she is about to walk!" so of course I drive 100 miles per hour to go get her. She did take 6 steps that day and I'm going to believe I was there when she first did!  I just hate missing out on anything with her but now that she is older she enjoys being with my mom and other days being with Kathy (her babysitter) and other kids. I know it's good for her.
I'm sorry I'm rambling I just had to get some of this off my chest!
Have a great July day!!




Random summer pictures.

2 comments:

  1. hey yosh. i like the blog. just don't tell too many of our family secrets on here. -billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAD A BLOG!!!!!!!!!! SECRET KEEPER....

    ReplyDelete