Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Florida11









I forgot to mention on our last post. We spend a lot of time with our friends and family. We see our cousins Ella and Owen (it sounds weird writing so formally...Elwa and Owie) almost every day. Hence all the pictures with Belwa. We went to Florida...my mom, Emily, me, and all the kids. It was a lot more relaxing than I thought it would be (until 5 o'clock). Something happened at 5 and Addie would turn into "Baddie" and purposefully iritate Ella to no end. Ella would scream cry then Addie would cry. They would fall apart at the drop of a hat. We attempted to go out to eat with them (Backyard Burger). We left with Addie, Ella, and Owen crying. Again...it's only after 5. Before then they were wonderful to be around and had so much fun together. We went to the Gulfarium one day. I have been to Destin for almost 20 years and never gone there! All in all it was a fun trip and we had fun getting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment