Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Post Ever!

Welp...I did it and took the plung into blogging! Only because I wanted to keep this as a journal for my children to read one day! Right now there is not much going on to write about. It is summertime and I am relaxing at home with Add and Yosh. Some of the things we do on a daily summer basis are...swim, go to the library, swim at GAC pool, paint, play in our yard. It's fun not having to do anything but be a mom. I do miss teaching (a little) and am excited to meet my new students in the fall (they say "fall" but its actually still the middle of the summer...we go back so early!). I wish I could keep Addie with me while I teach. Can I not have my cake and eat it too? :) I 'm actually very thankful that I'm a teacher. I love being able to work and stay at home a lot of the year.
I guess I'm done with my first post. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment