Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmastime continued

I love the holiday season! We had so much fun! Addie is of the age that Christmas is such a magical, exciting time. I really tried to emphasize what Christmas was truly about this year. I told her that Santa was fun and magical but Christmas is about Jesus being born and how we are so excited during Christmas because Jesus saved us!
She asked me how Santa could be real and make-believe at the same time. I told her that it was like when daddy does a magic trick. We don't know how it happens and that's what makes it fun. Anyway, here are some of our Christmas time events.
Ella bella's build a bear birthday party! Can't believe she is 5!
 Bug watching Addie's Christmas program
 Addie's precious program! It was so sweet. I had to hold back tears the whole time.
 Ella was Mary! We were so proud!
 She had to make sure I took a picture of her yawn. ha
 Ella and Addie singing "Happy Birthday Jesus" 

 Gammy did bawl
 Gammy and Papoo after performance. For the record...daddy was there he snuck out of school to watch it and had to sneak back before the end.

 Polar Express train with Santa
 Happy Bug riding the train


 ha!
 Our friends Jeremy and Kathy came too! We loved getting to hang out with them!


 Story time
 milk drunk





 Christmas Morning!
 ha! Bug's Bugged by something




 Christmas Morning at Gammy and Papoo's




1 comment:

  1. You guys looked like you had a great Christmas!! The program looked so special and sweet! I loved the Polar Express train. My boys would FLIP over that.

    ReplyDelete