Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lilly's Dedication

Billy and I dedicated our sweet Lilly this morning at church. We just had family come and kept it low key. When we were standing on stage I literally had to start counting in my head so I didn't burst into tears. Standing there with Billy, Addie, and my whole family and thinking about how we are saying that we promise to do our best to raise Lilly to love Jesus just puts me in awe. I felt like time was flying and we were rushing to get there but as we were standing there and he was praying over her it felt like God just pushed pause so I could stop for a second and take it in. It was really sweet to see Kathy (who watches her and Addie MWF watching too.I can't say enough how THANKFUL I am for her!) It also made me thank about all of our friends. I am so thankful for good friends to share life with who also love Jesus in a real way. Long story long, the ceremony part was sweet and now Lilly is a christian! ha!  I know that doesn't make her one but she sure does act like one. Sweet little thing!

 Alicia...I had to wear your dress!

 I love this picture! It really was a candid pic of Billy kissing her. She is always so excited to see Billy. She starts kicking her feet really fast whenever he walks in the room.
 I love Addie's face!

 Cousins!! Life's first best friends



Unkie Nicky got her up from her nap. Unkie Nicky looks like he needs one! ha


1 comment:

  1. BUG JUICE! So glad she is a Christian now:) Haha. Sorry I missed the big day, glad everything went well. She is so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete