Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 Months old!

Jitterbug!
She is getting so big so fast and it's making me so sad. It's just bittersweet. I love watching her get bigger and learn new things every day but it's flying by so quickly!! Every time I rock  or feed her I think about how I savor every second with her and Addie. God has blessed me so much with these two girls and Billy. I say this a lot but my cup overflows! I'm very thankful! Fear sometimes tries to creep in and overwhelm me but I always remind myself that fear doesn't come from God so why entertain it. God's love is so vast that we can't understand it. I will get off my pulpit now and post pictures of my summerbug and Add.

Pastor Wingo
i just noticed the blinds...sorry Addie was looking out the window. Thats going to bug me.










1 comment: