Sunday, June 24, 2012

THIRTY!!

Welp! I'm thirty! I'm officially an adult!
I had a wonderful birthday! I won't bore you with all the details so I will just say the highlights.
a)waking up to my girls. Addie giving me a card that says I'm getting a massage that afternoon
b)Alicia bringing me a cake and diet coke to the boys baseball game but me not being there because I switched the massage time. haha!
c) Going to Salsa on Friday night with some of yosh and I's friends and staying 5 hours
That's all
Birthday party at gammy and papoo's. My princess bringing me the cake.
 Don't judge...I passed
 Sweet Alicia...! 


 The highlight of my weekend was seeing M.E.G.! She is a dear friend from college and Add, Lilly, and I went to her Lilly's 1st birthday party! The theme was cupcakes and cocktails (Meg's sister in law turned 21 so they did a party together). Addie and Ramsey played with the 21 year olds the whole time. Addie kept saying "they are real princesses" aka...sorority girls from Ole Miss.  They were so sweet with the little girls and they were really pretty. I'm going to stop rambling now and just post the pics.
Cup...Lilly...Bug
Jessica and Alicia (doing the arm thing) I think we were the last to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday girl!!! My thirties have been the best decade so far! You will love it. Welcome to the club. :)

    ReplyDelete