Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wingo's Wabbit Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza!

One of the good parts of going back to work is that I have my computer back so it's easier for me to post.
Here are some pics of our annual egg hunt and of Easter morning.
Happy Girl
 Girls and Bagger Vance



 Starting the hunt!


 Billy said "10 eggs a kid" at the end of the hunt Addie had around 30 haha We gave some back
 Judah
 Lilly and Gammy
 Baby Hudson...I can't believe he is two already! We can't call him a baby anymore!
 Sweet Rivers
 Bug and Daddy
 We have a winner! Kacky won the adult egg!
 Lola and Addie


 "Bug's" best friend..."Cup" haha all their nicknames!

 Happy Kids
 Taking a break


 Lilly wanted to join
 Her first bike! Look how old she is!!

 Easter morning with my two sweet girls








2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Love all our nicknames! Ha and I love how every time I say cup ramsey tells me shes not a cup, haha. It's 6 am and I know u are up and ready for school :)

    ReplyDelete