Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friends of Lill

Lilly is over 2 weeks old already! At her two week check up she had gained a pound! She weighed 8lbs 13 oz and 21.5 inches! Addie went with me to her appointment and just glowed the whole time. Addie has REALLY enjoyed having a sister. It gets annoying at times (because she is always touching her) but I'm very thankful that she isn't jealous and she loves her so much.

Here are some pics of Lill and some visitors she has had.
 Sweet Hayley! She was so helpful when I was in the hospital!







 I love these! Addie looks crazy! haha


 Ella! haha






Vinita!

Also......Addie got her first haircut! She was so nervous! She held my hand the whole time. The person who cut her hair (Dolly) has been cutting my hair forever. She did my first haircut!






Beauty Queen!



1 comment:

  1. DOLLY!!!! I love it! How cool is that. Next time I come in town we will have to gather all of our little ones and line them up for her the way our moms used to. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete