Monday, December 5, 2011

My friends



We all three have buns in the ovens! Glad Erica let the cat out of the bag! Wish these two were finding out! I don't know why it's so hard on me to wait to know!

On another note...I know everyone who reads my blog knows Alicia (all four of you!). I just want to say that I love her so much and pray that God will bless her this week with some sort of sweet reminder from Evie that she is happy. I always think of Job when I think about them. God took everything away from Job, all of his children, his houses, his animals, his crops, everything, and when the time came God gave everything back to him but He doubled it. Instead of 5 houses Job had 10, instead of 30 animals he got 60, etc but when it came to his children( say he had 6) God gave him 6 more instead of doubling it to 12. That's because he still has the 6 he lost and he will see them again. They aren't gone for good.
It's so hard to really believe that. I can't imagine the joy that Alicia and Jonathan are going to experience when they actually get to hold her and see her again!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie,
    hahaha, I am sure more than four people read your blog. You are such a cute prego! I can't wait to see you in all your pregnant glory next month. Praying for the Harrisons this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a sweet sweet post:) YOu are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete